Posted: 6 February, 2015
by Sohan Judge
You’ve Been Peeling Boiled Eggs Wrong Your Whole Life
It’s something we do every day but this video proves that there’s only one thing you need to do to peel a boiled egg in no time with ease!
Don't worry we won't judge you if you get it wrong the first time. The simple steps are below!
1. Put the boiled egg in a glass.
2. Pour some tap water into the glass.
3. Secure your hand over the glass so it seals the opening.
4. Shake it like a polaroid picture.
5. And peel. SIMPLE AS THAT.
The full video is below!
How to Quickly Peel a Boiled Egg in a Glass of Water
To Read Next
Sorry, these failed to load.