Posted: 10 November, 2014 by Web Guy Josh

Why You Shouldn't Microwave A Glow Stick

Kid’s Curiosity Gets The Better Of Him & It Doesn’t End Well

Tags: Scoopla, Life, Curiosity, Microwave, Glow Stick

Remember when you were younger and thought it was cool to do really stupid things just to see what happens?

That’s exactly what this kid Jack did when he put a glowstick in the microwave and as expected, it doesn’t go down too well.

Of course it looks really cool but it suddenly explodes in his face, leaving him crying in pain and yelling for his dad.

Luckily for Jack, he “is fine and his eyes still work,” according to an update in the video description by his brother.

But the aftermath, including him being told off by his angry father for ruining his “beautiful shirt”, is seriously hilarious… check out the video below.


Glow stick blows up in kid's face


Also See

What Happens When You Heat Soap In A Microwave?

You'll definitely be surprised at what happens, that's for sure!

22 People Who Should Be Banned From Using Microwaves

Most of us can’t imagine life without a microwave… but certain people just shouldn’t be allowed near them!

Tags: Scoopla, Life, Curiosity, Microwave, Glow Stick

To Read Next