The folks over on Reddit sure know to ask the most entertaining questions about science...
These are GOLD! (and before you say that they're made up questions, you'd be right.)
It's all about how ridiculous you can get with your question...
18 Stupid Science Questions!
18. How is mercury a liquid at room temperature, yet a large solid when orbiting close to the Sun?
17. How do bipolar people manage to be at both sides of the Earth at once?
16. If guns don't kill people, people kill people, does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toasts toast?
15. Can fish get high off seaweed?
14. If Catholics only have mass on Sundays, do they cease to exist the rest of the week?
13. Is first degree murder in Fahrenheit or Celsius?
12. Why do meteors always land in craters?
11. If ice floats, why is Antarctica at the bottom of the Earth?
10. Would ants hallucinate if they took antacid?
9. Could another cold war stop global warming?
8. If I have water in my ear, is it safe to listen to electronic music?
7. If 200,000 people die every year from drowning and 200,000 people have already drowned this year, does that mean I can breathe underwater?
6. How did the thesaurus survive the dinosaur extinction?
5. If I overcook all my food, will I lose weight since I already burnt the calories?
4. Why didn't anyone take anti-depressants to prevent the great depression?
3. Coconuts have hair and produce milk. Why aren't they classed a mammals?
2. Do strippers in the southern hemisphere spin around their poles in the opposite direction as strippers in the northern hemisphere?
1. If shoeslaces always untie and headphones always tangle, why don't we use headphones for shoelaces and shoeslaces for headphone wire?
Source: Sh***y Ask Science/Reddit