Posted: 28 January, 2015
by Web Guy Josh
What This Doctor Found In A Kid’s X-Ray Made Him Scream!
Young children are notorious for putting anything and everything in their mouths… but what this kid swallowed shocked even the doctor.
The 16-month-old boy from Saudi Arabia was rushed to hospital after he ingested his sister’s SpongeBob SquarePants necklace.
When radiologist Dr. Ghofran Ageely first saw the child’s x-rays he actually screamed, reports The Daily Mail.
The popular cartoon character can clearly be seen smiling and poking his tongue out.
Luckily for the boy, doctors were able to remove the pendant from his throat and oesophagus and he was sent home.
X-ray machines have been a saving grace in the medical field, allowing doctors to find and treat internal injuries… but they’ve also captured some truly horrific images!
James Valentine dropped a chainsaw on his neck. Then this happened...