Posted: 12 January, 2015
by Sohan Judge
7 Things That Will Definitely NOT Happen At The Golden Globes
Just so you're prepared for these things to NOT go down.
With the 72nd Golden Globes Awards set to kick off today, we've decided to make sure you're prepared for absolutely everything... even the things that definitely won't happen.
1. Leonardo DiCaprio won't win an award.
The actor known for consistenly being snubbed for a win isn't even nominated this year. :(
2. Angelina Jolie's 3rd directorial feat, Unbroken, won't be recognised.
The film was expected to be nominated for Best Drama, but was snubbed. We are sad. And angry.
3. Ben Affleck won't be a happy chappy.
Although his performance in Gone Girl was amaze, he wasn't nominated for an award. Meanwhile, his director David Fincher, co-star Rosamund Pike and the screenplay are all nominated. SNUB.
4. Interstellar won't get recognised for the pure genius that is it's everything.
Not. One. Nomination. !!!?!????
5. Meryl Streep won't be anything short of QUEEN.
Even if she somehow doesn't win an award, she will reign supreme.
6. Celebs in attendance won't get lost at the venue.
The Golden Globes have been held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel since 1961... so everyone will know their way around.
7. There probably won't be a three way tie.
The only one ever was in 1989 between Jodie Foster, Shirley MacLaine and Sigourney Weaver.