Posted: 18 September, 2014
by Dan Hill
BEWARE: New iPhone Update Causing Headaches
Read this before attempting Apple's new iPhone update.
Apple has just released iOS 8 but updating your iPhone or iPad might not be as simple as you might think.
Warning 1: It needs a lot of space
- iPhone owners are noticing the new update temporally requires close to 6 GB of space.
- While the operating system itself is around 1-gigabyte it needs the ‘breathing room’ to install. Users are advised to plug the phone into a computer and update via iTunes.
Warning 2: Bugs
- As is common with software updates iOS8 is coming with its fair share of teething problems.
- One bug has meant Apple have withhold its highly touted HealthKit apps. They hope to have it restored by the end of the month.
Warning 3: Allow time for the installation
- Users are also saying that the update is taking a long time to download and install.
- Not much we can do to help you there apart from these articles that might help pass the time:
Bored Waiting For iOS8? Have A Read Of These
For more information on iOS 8 click here.