‘Let your Senses Run Wild’ at Australia’s largest annual event, when the country comes to the city to help celebrate 14 days of jam packed family fun at the Sydney Royal Easter Show, March 21 – April 3, 2013.
The Show offers the touch of over 14,000 animals, the smells and taste of blue ribbon food and wine and the sights and sounds of world-class woodchopping and competitions. In a feast for the senses, you won’t want to miss the brand new, two and a half hour, visually spectacular night-time entertainment production.
All the Show favourites are back, including the Racing and Diving Pigs, Psycho Sideshow, the Woolworths Fresh Food Dome, Carnival, Showbags and the ever-popular Farmyard Nursery.
Thursday March 21 - Wednesday April 3, 2013
All ShowLink tickets include public transport.
- All ShowLink tickets include return public transport
- NEW special 190 Year Celebration offer: includes 1 x Family pass, gate entry with public transport, 4x meals worth $40.00, 50 carnival vouchers worth $46.00 and 4 x reserved seating in Commonwealth Bank Arena worth $32.00.
- NEW half-price entry after 5pm.
- NEW no requirement to select a date of entry for print at home tickets.
2013 Show Highlights
Darcy’s Quest – Every Night In The Commonwealth Bank Arena
Be mesmerized by the new evening entertainment production, featuring never-before seen acts in Australia. See enormous puppets, stunt bikes, mutant vehicles, human pyrotechnics and more.
Racing & Diving Pigs
Cheer on eight piglets as they compete in a thrilling sprint race before Miss Piggy takes a leap into her into specially designed plunge pool.
Witness the surreal and sensational at the Psycho Sideshow with new performers wowing showgoers with zanier human feats than ever before.
Get up and close and cuddly with all your favourite farmyard animals in this fun and hands-on experience. A favourite for the young and young at heart.
Watch woodchips fly as men and woman compete in one of oldest and most popular spectacles of the Show.
Sing and dance along to exciting star-studded character shows and new meet and greet sessions, providing hours of entertainment and excitement for kids big and small. P12 and 13.
See the multi-coloured 3D tapestry of the District Exhibits created from the finest produce from all over NSW and South East Queensland in the Woolworths Fresh Food Dome. P7.
Time Saving Tips
- Plan your day, jump online and check out all the events on My Show Planner and don’t forget the Food Finder tool to see the range of gourmet and classic Show food on offer
- Use the online Showbag selector tool to help you set a budget and choose your favourites before you arrive.
Check Out The Showbags This Year!
Thanks for the feedback!
We were behind the scenes at the Sydney Royal Easter Show! Find out what bags were the biggest and the best while they were being road-tested!