Kids really do say the darndest things… and when they do, it provides so much entertainment!
15 kids were asked questions about love and marriage and their answers are seriously priceless…
What do most people do on a date?
1. Dates are for having fun and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
- Lynnette, age 8
2. On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
- Martin, age 10
What would you do on a first date that was turning sour?
3. I’d run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
- Craig, age 9
When is it ok to kiss someone?
4. The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It’s the right thing to do.
- Howard, age 8
5. The law says you have to be 18, so I wouldn’t want to mess with that.
- Curt, age 7
6. When they’re rich.
-Pam, age 7
Is it better to be single or married?
7. It’s better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
- Anita, age 9
How do you decide who to marry?
8. You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
- Alan, age 10
9. No person really decides before they grow up who they’re going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you’re stuck with.
- Kirsten, age 10
What is the right age to get married?
10. 23 is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
- Camille, age 10
11. No age is good to get married at. You got to be a fool to get married.
- Freddie, age 6
How would the world be different if people didn’t get married.
12. There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn’t there?
- Kelvin, age 8
How can a stranger tell if two people are married?
13. You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.
- Derrick, age 8
What do your think your mum and dad have in common?
14. Both don’t want any more kids.
- Lori, age 8
How would you make a marriage work?
15. Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
- Ricky, age 10
Source: Life Buzz
You know that kids have grown up when they start trying to outsmart their parents and teachers…
When someone accidentally writes something dirty it’s funny… but when an innocent kid does it, it’s hilarious!
It's not too often that you can outsmart the younger generation, however these parents have managed to do just that.