The movie Mean Girls was truly iconic. Why? Because it taught us the meaning of “fetch”, its cruel but funny one-liners have been etched into our memories forever and it showed us just how hard it can be growing up as a young girl.
It also represented a time in fashion (2004 to be exact) when skin-tight cami’s and A-line skirts were in, brightly coloured cardigan’s were cool and matching Juicy Couture tracksuits were worn in public.
Not to mention, the chance to wear fancy dress to any occasion was the ultimate treat!
With all of this in mind we explore the best (and funniest) life and style moments from Mean Girls the movie.
1. Wearing pink is fashionable. Especially, on Wednesdays.
2. Bra straps can be part of your outfit, but not like this!
3. Taco Bell is awesome. Who doesn't love it?
4. Plaid has been a massive trend of late. Turns out Cady Heron was wearing it first.
5. Fancy dress is fun, especially at Christmas time.
6. Diets are tough. Really tough.
7. Weird talents are awesome, right?
8. Gym class was never this entertaining.
9. A-line skirts were a big trend with the Plastics. So much so, they've made a comeback!
10. Calling people names isn't nice. Ever.
11. The awkward moment when you say the wrong thing infront of the guy you like. We've all been there?
12. Creating new words doesn't always take off. Unfortunately.
13. Makesure your mum acts her age. Not your age!
14. "Don't let the haters stop you from doin your thang."