Posted: 10 September, 2014
by Dan Hill
Apple Watch Coming Next Year
Everything You Love About An iPhone On Your Wrist
If two iPhones weren’t enough, Apple have ventured into wearable technology by unveiling the Apple Watch.
So besides telling the time, what can this new fancy shiny gadget do?
Here’s What You Need To Know
- It’s an extremely precise and customisable timepiece.
- It’s an intimate way to connect and communicate.
- It’s a comprehensive health and fitness companion.
- It has Siri.
- It can show your current location, turn-by-turn directions, and how long it will take to get to your destination.
- With it’s Digital Crown, you can scroll, zoom, and navigate Apple Watch without covering the display.
- The Workout app shows real-time stats such as calories, time, distance, and pace for your workouts.
- Infrared and visible-light LEDs, along with photosensors, detect your pulse rate.
- Apple Watch uses the GPS and Wi-Fi in your iPhone to help track your distance.
With a starting price of $349, 3 different versions of the Apple Watch will be available sometime next year!
Apple Watch explained in under 2 minutes
More From Apple
Sure there's a billion pixels in the display, and some super awesome cool processor does processor type things, but how will the new iPhone models help you in your day to day life? We explore!
It’s ok everyone! Calm down! Apple have new iPhones!
Ahead of the release of the iPhone 6 we got a hold of the ad for the new iWatch!